Battered Taquitos with Avocado Lime Dip
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 box of El Monterey Taco Seasoned Beef & Cheese Taquitos in a Seasoned Batter
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven and cook taquitos according to directions on the box.
- While taquitos are cooking, combine dip ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Pulse several times until dip reaches desired consistency; scoop into a serving bowl.
- Put taquitos on a serving platter and enjoy!